3684. Blood, Sweat & Tears - Smiling Phases

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51pYjPRYnOL.jpg
From: Blood, Sweat & Tears; Year: 1968; Genre: Progressive Rock/Jazz Fusion
I had B,S&T's music on my mind like crazy today; definitely took it as a sign.
This cover of a Steve Winwood song is something to behold musically; I love how they arranged and played it.

Hear Smiling Phases on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Guerrilla Radio

My song pick two years ago today: Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood

My song pick three years ago today: Tesla - The Way It Is

My song pick four years ago today: Alice In Chains - We Die Young

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - Take Me To Tomorrow

My song pick six years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - Can't Stand Your Funk

My song pick seven years ago today: Styx - Suite Madame Blue

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Malignant Narcissism

My song pick nine years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade