3325. Pat Benatar - You Better Run

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71kk-0fMpSL._SX522_.jpg
From: Crimes of Passion; Year: 1980; Genre: Hard Rock
Had a few songs in mind today, but when getting ready to pick I had some music from this album on my mind; I finally settled on this hard rocker originally from The Young Rascals. I really like what Pat Benatar and her band did with it in every way whilst keeping the song's original soul intact.

Hear You Better Run on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Soundgarden - The Day I Tried to Live

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Halo Effect

My song pick three years ago today: Clifford Brown and Max Roach - Stompin' at the Savoy

My song pick four years ago today: Franz Liszt - S.244/2 - Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2

My song pick five years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Pictures at an Exhibition

My song pick six years ago today: Unheilig - Schutzengel

My song pick seven year ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Chromatic Fantasy

My song pick eight years ago today: The Polyphonic Spree - Light and Day/Reach for the Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn