3700. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 361/370a - Serenade no. 10 for winds in B-flat major, "Gran Partita"

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51lBlWw1lWL._SS500.jpg
K. 361/370a; Year: 1782; Genre: Classical Period/classical
Another "number rollover" pick; leaving 3600s behind and beginning with 3700s. Without a doubt I needed to choose a special song for the occasion; this rather famous piece by Mozart came to mind; mostly though because of its catalogue number of 370a.
It's a rather pretty piece, which makes great "wallpaper music," which is great to put on in the background.

Hear the full piece on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Pat Benatar - You Better Run

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - The Day I Tried to Live

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Halo Effect

My song pick four years ago today: Clifford Brown and Max Roach - Stompin' at the Savoy

My song pick five years ago today: Franz Liszt - S.244/2 - Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2

My song pick six years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Pictures at an Exhibition

My song pick seven years ago today: Unheilig - Schutzengel

My song pick eight year ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Chromatic Fantasy

My song pick nine years ago today: The Polyphonic Spree - Light and Day/Reach for the Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn