4666. Daniel Lanois - That's The Way It Is

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91blD6hZgwL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Music of Red Dead Redemption II; Year: 2019; Genre: Rock/Country
Last night I finish my second play-through of the game and many of the songs were on my mind, with this one being my favourite. It comes just before the crescendo of the main story but prior to the epilogue. It's quite a sad song, but has a certain uplifting feeling as well.

Hear That's The Way It Is on YouTube.
Hear Daniel Lanois and his band Heavy Sun perform the song on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Raspberries - Go All The Way

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Thermals - Test Pattern

My song pick 3 years ago today: Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Beatles - For You Blue

My song pick 5 years ago today: Boston - I Had a Good Time

My song pick 6 years ago today: Sky - FIFO (suite)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Faith No More - Easy

My song pick 8 years ago today: Pallas - Rise and Fall, Part 1

My song pick 9 years ago today: Counting Crows - Mr. Jones

My song pick 10 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin Out My Back Door

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Tornadoes - Telstar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In