4659. Blue Öyster Cult - Light Years of Love

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61fgTceWsiL.jpg
From: The Revölution By Night; Year: 1983; Genre: Rock
I'm having Blue Öyster Cult on the brain this morning and thought I'd revisit The Revölution By Night album. This is the closing track and is the closest thing to a ballad that the band comes close to on the record, but with all those science fiction/fantasy themes that they're known for.

Hear Light Years of Love on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Tool - Vicarious

My song pick 2 years ago today: Nena - Ich häng' an dir

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Under the Influence of a Groove

My song pick 4 years ago today: Redbone - Come and Get Your Love

My song pick 5 years ago today: Petula Clark - A Sign of the Times

My song pick 6 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Wrathchild

My song pick 7 years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Paradise City

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Shunt and Shuffle

My song pick 9 years ago today: Def Leppard - Waterloo Sunset

My song pick 10 years ago today: John Denver - Spirit

My song pick 11 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Everyday People

My song pick 12 years ago today: David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In