3932. The Thermals - Test Pattern

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61flxF4-UML.jpg
From: The Body, the Blood, the Machine; Year: 2006; Genre: Indie Rock
Heard this song come on my phone in the car yesterday while waiting. I've only picked three of their songs thus far, so I'm picking the track that played. They've always been a group I liked and still do, but sadly, I discovered that the band has officially broke up just a few days ago. At least I have a lot of their music to listen to still.

Hear Test Pattern on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - For You Blue

My song pick three years ago today: Boston - I Had a Good Time

My song pick four years ago today: Sky - FIFO (suite)

My song pick five years ago today: Faith No More - Easy

My song pick six years ago today: Pallas - Rise and Fall, Part 1

My song pick seven years ago today: Counting Crows - Mr. Jones

My song pick eight years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin Out My Back Door

My song pick nine years ago today: The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions

My song pick ten years ago today: The Tornadoes - Telstar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In