4677. Gloryhammer - Masters of the Galaxy

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712ZPXmAISL._SX522_.jpg
From: Legends From Beyond the Galactic Terrorvortex; Year: 2019; Genre: Power Metal
Sometimes it's fun just to let go and listen to some over done, cheesy, and just plain fun super hero/super villain power metal. It's always a good thing to feel like you are invincible after hearing music from the likes of Gloryhammer.

Hear Masters of the Galaxy on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Gloryhammer - Legend of the Astral Hammer

My song pick 2 years ago today: John Fogerty - Rockin' All Over the World

My song pick 3 years ago today: Iain Matthews - Gimme An Inch Girl

My song pick 4 years ago today: Marmalade - I See the Rain

My song pick 5 years ago today: Maddy Prior - Long Shadows

My song pick 6 years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Let Me Be the One

My song pick 7 years ago today: Finntroll - Ett Norrskensdåd

My song pick 8 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV Anh. 117a, 117b - Polonaise in F Major (from Anna Magdalena Notebook II)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Exist†Trace - Requiem

My song pick 10 years ago today: Meat Loaf - Two out of Three Ain't Bad

My song pick 11 years ago today: Christian Pezold - BWV Anh. 115 - Minuet in G Minor (Anna Magdalena Notebook II)

My song pick 12 years ago today: Raymond Scott - Powerhouse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In