4665. Ray Davies - The Getaway

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71dp4XOpP1L._SX522_.jpg
From: Our Country: Americana Act II; Year: 2018; Genre: Rock
It's nice to hear that Ray Davies has not lost any of his songwriting ability, though it's sad that it is not under The Kinks' name, but a solo record will do.

Hear The Getaway on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Keep On Chooglin'

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Luther the Anthropoid (Ape Man)

My song pick 3 years ago today: Pallas - Falling Down

My song pick 4 years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway

My song pick 5 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Whiskey Man

My song pick 6 years ago today: Alphaville - Forever Young

My song pick 7 years ago today: Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls

My song pick 8 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus

My song pick 10 years ago today: Looking Glass - Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Spirit of the Radio

My song pick 12 years ago today: Duke Ellington (Earle Hagen) - Harlem Nocturne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In