4674. Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Flat Broke Love

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51JUmaU2MOL.jpg
From: Four Wheel Drive; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
Man, I love the bass and guitars on this track, they really sit on that riff and make it drive the song; C.F. Turner's vocals are and soulful and powerful as ever too.
This is one of two BTO albums that influenced me a lot when I was younger, the other being Not Fragile. I like most of their material, but those albums for some reason really spoke to me. And of course C.F. Turner is one of my bigger influences on the bass guitar and a main reason I learned the instrument in the first place.

Hear Flat Broke Love on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: 4 Non Blondes - Spaceman

My song pick 2 years ago today: Black 47 - I Got Laid On James Joyce's Grave

My song pick 3 years ago today: Queen - Keep Yourself Alive

My song pick 4 years ago today: Brass Construction - Changin'

My song pick 5 years ago today: Stealers Wheel - Right or Wrong

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rush - Before and After

My song pick 7 years ago today: Stratovarius - Atlantis

My song pick 8 years ago today: Alestorm - Pirate Song

My song pick 9 years ago today: Steve Vai - The Attitude Song

My song pick 10 years ago today: Richard O'Brien & Richard Hartley (from The Rocky Horror Picture Show) - Science Fiction/Double Feature

My song pick 11 years ago today: Puhdys - Bas Buch

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Pretenders - Back on the Chain Gang


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In