4298. Raspberries - Go All The Way

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61Ukd1CFQ3L._SS500_.jpg
From: Raspberries; Year: 1972; Genre: Rock
Got an old record player working last night that was kaput and one of the songs I had going was this one. The Raspberries always have a big sound, especially with this one, which is also a very deceptively complex song.

Hear Go All The Way on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Thermals - Test Pattern

My song pick 2 years ago today: Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Beatles - For You Blue

My song pick 4 years ago today: Boston - I Had a Good Time

My song pick 5 years ago today: Sky - FIFO (suite)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Faith No More - Easy

My song pick 7 years ago today: Pallas - Rise and Fall, Part 1

My song pick 8 years ago today: Counting Crows - Mr. Jones

My song pick 9 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin Out My Back Door

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Tornadoes - Telstar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn