4653. Billy Joel - Sometimes a Fantasy

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71Fte0MBBFL._SS500_.jpg
From: Glass Houses; Year: 1980; Genre: Rock
This song came on while driving this morning and since I had not chosen it yet, I thought I would make it today's pick. I love the retro sound mixed with some of the sound that was popular at the time; it makes this one an excellent rocker.

Hear Sometimes a Fantasy on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Def Leppard - Foolin'

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes

My song pick 3 years ago today: Roxy Music - Sentimental Fool

My song pick 4 years ago today: Azteca - A New Day on the Rise

My song pick 5 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Evil Woman

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays the Fool

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bee Gees - I Started a Joke

My song pick 8 years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Fools Never Die

My song pick 9 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Can You Handle It?

My song pick 10 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Fool in the Rain

My song pick 11 years ago today: Styx - Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive