2460 Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Let Me Be the One

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51O88jfTQlL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Left of Cool; Year: 1998; Genre: Funk/Jazz Fusion/Folk/Pop
My Funky Friday picks now stand at 32 consecutively with this one. This one's kind of a jumble of musical styles, (just like most of the music from The Flecktones), but comes out incredibly well despite the varying and contrasting styles, which is also the product you always get from the band.

Hear Let Me Be the One on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Finntroll - Ett Norrskensdåd

My song pick two years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV Anh. 117a, 117b - Polonause in F Major (from Anna Magdalena Notebook II)

My song pick three years ago today: Exist†Trace - Requiem

My song pick four years ago today: Meat Loaf - Two out of Three Ain't Bad

My song pick five years ago today: Christian Pezold - BWV Anh. 115 - Minuet in G Minor (Anna Magdalena Notebook II)

My song pick six years ago today: Raymond Scott - Powerhouse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade