3568. Iain Matthews - Gimme An Inch Girl

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ePpHceMRL.jpg
From: Stealin' Home; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
Today some of his music was going through my mind, so I thought I'd pick another one. Gimme An Inch Girl is one that has a lot of the late '70s/early '80s sound throughout, but not quite dated either.

Hear Gimme An Inch Girl on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Marmalade - I See the Rain

My song pick two years ago today: Maddy Prior - Long Shadows

My song pick three years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Let Me Be the One

My song pick four years ago today: Finntroll - Ett Norrskensdåd

My song pick five years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV Anh. 117a, 117b - Polonause in F Major (from Anna Magdalena Notebook II)

My song pick six years ago today: Exist†Trace - Requiem

My song pick seven years ago today: Meat Loaf - Two out of Three Ain't Bad

My song pick eight years ago today: Christian Pezold - BWV Anh. 115 - Minuet in G Minor (Anna Magdalena Notebook II)

My song pick nine years ago today: Raymond Scott - Powerhouse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)