3580. a-ha - The Blood that Moves the Body

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51z4p86g2bL.jpg
From: Stay on These Roads; Year: 1988; Genre: New Wave/Synthpop
I had this song on my brain this morning, so as usual....
The Blood that Moves the Body is one of the singles off their Stay on These Roads album; and rightfully so, it's a pretty good song with some haunting lyrics.

Hear The Blood that Moves the Body on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Mr. Bungle - Carousel

My song pick two years ago today: Tears for Fears - Cold

My song pick three years ago today: Clarence Carter - Patches

My song pick four years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - 21st Century Man

My song pick five years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Dare to be Stupid

My song pick six years ago today: AC/DC - It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)

My song pick seven years ago today: Judas Priest - The Hellion/Electric Eye

My song pick eight years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Learning To Fly

My song pick nine years ago today: The Four Top - It's the Same Old Song


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade