1357 AC/DC - It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)

1357 AC/DC - It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Jd4KwWzlL._SS500_.jpg
From: High Voltage, Year: 1976

I've always been a fan of AC/DC, but they are one of the bands that get overplayed to the extreme. Because of that I find myself not actively seeking out their music as much in my leisure time; although I still hear them quite a bit during my day.
Anyway, today I just felt like some AC/DC, so here's one of my favourites from the band; I absolutely love Bon Scott's solo on the bagpipes.

Hear the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Judas Priest - The Hellion/Electric Eye

My song pick two years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Learning To Fly

My song pick three years ago today: The Four Top - It's the Same Old Song

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)