990-1 ( Judas Priest - The Hellion/Electric Eye )

990-1 ( Judas Priest - The Hellion/Electric Eye )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/45/Judas_Priest_SforV.jpg

I felt like some classic British Metal this morning; for some reason I immediately thought of this Judas Priest track about an all-seeing satellite. The Hellion is basically a short piece usually used as an intro to Electric Eye, so I figured I should add it as well.
From what I understand this song was supposedly inspired by the story of the dystopia laid out in George Orwell's 1984.
+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade