1759 Argent - Music from the Spheres

From: Nexus; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock
This morning, for no reason whatsoever, I felt like listening to something from Argent; this somewhat interesting track hails from their '74 Nexus album. In my opinion parts of this one sound a lot like they might've started out as a jam of sorts, especially the first four minutes or so; after that some more defined sections emerge. Whatever the case it's quite an interesting song to listen to.

Hear Music from the Spheres on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Heart - Who Will You Run To

My song pick two years ago today: Benny Carter - All That Jazz

My song pick three years ago today: David Bowie - Rebel Rebel

My song pick four years ago today: U2 - Sunday, Bloody Sunday

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade