1385 Heart - Who Will You Run To

1385 Heart - Who Will You Run To
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/90/22/48fdc0a398a065fc59640210.L.jpg
From: Bad Animals, Year: 1987

As of late I've been revisiting some of Heart's music from the '80s. I can still remember when Bad Animals was released, it seemed that this song and "Alone" in particular got a lot of radio play.
Anyway, I'd have to say that Anne Wilson's vocals are the main draw for me on this track, for some reason I've always thought she sounded a bit like Grace Slick in this song.

Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Benny Carter - All That Jazz

My song pick two years ago today: David Bowie - Rebel Rebel

My song pick three years ago today: U2 - Sunday, Bloody Sunday

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade