3245. Funkadelic - Freak of the Week

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61NI636dVsL.jpg
From: Uncle Jam Wants You; Year: 1979; Genre: Funk
Another mondo busy Funky Friday for me, thus having to make a quicker pick, but still choosing an amazing piece of funk with a noted touch of disco.

Hear Freak of the Week on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Pink Floyd - Wot's... Uh the Deal?

My song pick two years ago today: Wild Turkey - Dulwich Fox

My song pick three years ago today: Asia - Don't Cry

My song pick four years ago today: Queen - Somebody to Love

My song pick five years ago today: Rush (Neil Peart) - O Baterista (Drum Solo)

My song pick six years ago today: Hawkwind - Zarozinia

My song pick seven years ago today: Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City

My song pick eight years ago today: The Wallflowers - One Headlight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn