3251. Black Sabbath - Symptom of the Universe

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41VUDIO2UeL.jpg
From: Sabotage; Year: 1975; Genre: Metal
I had Ozzy Osbourne on the brain this morning, earlier material in particular; although when listening my tastes went far back enough to get into some Black Sabbath, which is of course an excellent thing to happen.
Funny, but in this song there is a noted "Zeppelinish" sound in it, to my ears at least.

Hear Symptom of the Universe on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Pallas - Just a Memory

My song pick two years ago today: Steeleye Span - Orfeo/Nathan's Reel

My song pick three years ago today: Alestorm - Flower of Scotland

My song pick four years ago today: Cybotron - Colossus

My song pick five years ago today: AC/DC - Let There Be Rock

My song pick six years ago today: Steeleye Span - Black Jack Davy

My song pick seven years ago today: Heart - These Dreams

My song pick eight years ago today: The Police - Message in a Bottle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn