2007 Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Wanna Stop

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/Ozzy_Osbourne_-_Black_Rain.jpg
From: Black Rain; Year: 2007; Genre: Metal
I'm having another rather busy day, so I'm having to be a bit brief with this pick.
Anyway, again I am picking a song where the release date coincides with the song pick number: today's is, of course, 2007. This is one of Ozzy's newest songs to still get regular rotation an play on the radio. Zakk Wylde is as excellent as always and his guitar is definitely my favourite part of this song.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Primus - Here Come the Bastards

My song pick two years ago today: Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy

My song pick three years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Fall of the Peacemakers

My song pick four years ago today: Don Mclean - American Pie

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Later, That Same Evening


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade