4228. Porcupine Tree - Way Out of Here

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71YXtuamAQL._SX522_.jpg
From: Fear of a Blank Planet; Year: 2007; Genre: Progressive Rock/Progressive Metal
Way Out of Here caught my attention yesterday whilst going through this album. What I really like about this one is the differing light sections and heavier sections musically; it's a very, very intricate song in many ways.

Hear Way Out of Here on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Cyndi Lauper - All Through The Night

My song pick 2 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - 'Tis Your Kind of Music

My song pick 3 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Obscured By Clouds

My song pick 4 years ago today: Hammerfall - Ex Inferis

My song pick 5 years ago today: Berlin - Like Flames

My song pick 6 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Wanna Stop

My song pick 7 years ago today: Primus - Here Come the Bastards

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy

My song pick 9 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Fall of the Peacemakers

My song pick 10 years ago today: Don Mclean - American Pie

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Later, That Same Evening


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In