3114. Pink Floyd - Obscured By Clouds

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51j3B%2BCSjQL.jpg
From: Obscured By Clouds; Year: 1972; Genre: Progressive Rock
When out and about yesterday I was listening to music from this album and I thought it would be great to pick another track from it.
This, the first and title track on the record, can be viewed more or less as an overture for the album, but is also a great clinic in music by the band members. I especially love their use of bass-heavy synth on this one with the steel guitar.

Hear Obscured By Clouds on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Hammerfall - Ex Inferis

My song pick two years ago today: Berlin - Like Flames

My song pick three years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Wanna Stop

My song pick four years ago today: Primus - Here Come the Bastards

My song pick five years ago today: Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy

My song pick six years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Fall of the Peacemakers

My song pick seven years ago today: Don Mclean - American Pie

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Later, That Same Evening


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn