5114. Marillion - Living in F E A R

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91Bgq4Y2NFL._SX522_.jpg
From: F. E. A. R.; Year: 2016; Genre: Progressive Rock
Still needing some progressive rock from some of my favourite bands... it's good therapy to push through the depression. This is a heavy song all the way around; quite dynamic as well.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Rock 'n' Roll Is King

My song pick 3 years ago today: Return to Forever - Beyond the Seventh Galaxy

My song pick 4 years ago today: Al Di Meola - July

My song pick 5 years ago today: Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Palisades Park

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Warm Sporran

My song pick 7 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Sole Survivor

My song pick 8 years ago today: Mastodon - Divinations

My song pick 9 year ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.626 - Requiem Mass in D Minor

My song pick 10 years ago today: Banchee - The Night is Calling

My song pick 11 years ago today: Band of Horses - Cigarettes, Wedding Bands

My song pick 12 years ago today: Bread - Guitar Man

My song pick 13 years ago today: America - A Horse With No Name
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In