3641. Al Di Meola - July

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZSQ2KAEyL.jpg
From: Soaring Through a Dream; Year: 1985; Genre: Instrumental Rock/Jazz Fusion
Thinking about Al Di Meola's music today and this rather neat and upbeat track with the apropos title, (seeing as July just started), was in my opinion the perfect pick for today.
July reminds me a lot of video game music especially the music hear behind more recent indie titles.

Hear July on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Palisades Park

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Warm Sporran

My song pick three years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Sole Survivor

My song pick four years ago today: Mastodon - Divinations

My song pick five year ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.626 - Requiem Mass in D Minor

My song pick six years ago today: Banchee - The Night is Calling

My song pick seven years ago today: Band of Horses - Cigarettes, Wedding Bands

My song pick eight years ago today: Bread - Guitar Man

My song pick nine years ago today: America - A Horse With No Name


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade