5136. Asia - Never Again

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71UfSZoyNHL._SS500_.jpg
From: Phoenix; Year: 2008; Genre: Progressive Rock
One of the bands that have helped me through the recent blue funk I was in was Asia; their music is very therapeutic for me. This song in particular hearkens back to pretty much their early 80s sound in many ways.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Trying to Never Catch Up

My song pick 3 years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Pilgrims

My song pick 4 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Is There Anybody Out There?

My song pick 5 years ago today: .38 Special - Caught Up In You

My song pick 6 years ago today: Funkadelic - I Bet You

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - ...And the gods Made Love

My song pick 8 years ago today: Boz Scaggs - Can I Make It Last (Or Will It Just Be Over)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Supertramp - It's Raining Again

My song pick 10 years ago today: King Crimson - Sleepless

My song pick 11 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 703 - Fughetta: Gottes-Sohn ist Kommen

My song pick 12 years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Sultan

My song pick 13 years ago today: Arlo - Runaround
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In