5113. Jethro Tull - Weathercock

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91S6mbZIROL._SS500_.jpg
From: Heavy Horses; Year: 1978; Genre: Progressive Rock/Folk Rock
Picking a song from one of my all-time favourite bands today; for the last few days I have not really felt like listening to music, but I've been forcing myself to do so. Hopefully I can get the feeling to go away soon by listening to some of the music that I really identify with.
Anyway, this one's got it all from the band; nice folky and acoustic feeling in the beginning and then heavier as the song goes and has a very brooding feel through most of it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn