5142. Stevie Wonder - Don't You Worry About a Thing

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71eNdMARbTL._SS500_.jpg
From: Innervisions; Year: 1973; Genre: Bossa Nova Jazz/Cool Jazz
I'm having Stevie Wonder's music on my brain today for some reason and this Latin/Cool Jazz was one that I decided to go with for my pick. That infectious beat combined with the great musicianship really makes this an excellent song.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Sweet - Ballroom Blitz

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Don't Let the Blues Get You Down

My song pick 4 years ago today: Commodores - Easy

My song pick 5 years ago today: Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - Eat That Question

My song pick 7 years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Ring of Steel

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Sunset/Twilight Time

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hawkwind - Damnation Alley

My song pick 10 years ago today: Chet Atkins - I Wish I Knew

My song pick 11 years ago today: Sergei Prokofiev - Op. 67 - Peter and the Wolf

My song pick 12 years ago today: Lalo Schifrin - Scorpio's Theme

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rush - Dreamline
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn