5140. Steeleye Span - The Lark in the Morning

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91Xic5vLYmL._SS500_.jpg
From: Please to see the King; Year: 1971; Genre: Folk Rock/Folk/Progressive Rock
Here's another folk rock version of a tradition song from Steeleye Span. This is just a beautiful piece all around, both the music and the vocals are excellent.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Give It Up

My song pick 4 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - It's The Engine In Me

My song pick 5 years ago today: Foghat - Slow Ride

My song pick 6 years ago today: Savatage - Beyond the Doors of the Dark

My song pick 7 years ago today: Harlequin - Superstitious Feeling

My song pick 8 years ago today: Les Paul - Hip-Billy Boogie

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (to Everything There Is a Season)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Muse - Uprising

My song pick 11 years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry

My song pick 12 years ago today: Puhdys, featuring Till Lindemann and Richard Krupse - Wut Will Nicht Sterben

My song pick 13 years ago today: Nightwish - The Pharaoh Sails To Orion
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn