5115. Hawkwind - Starshine

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91NgFNQl5sL._SS500_.jpg
From: Blood of the Earth; Year: 2010; Genre: Space Rock/Progressive Rock
Still working through things and listening to some of my favourite music. Here's one from Hawkwind's excellent album Blood of the Earth, the layers upon layers of music are just amazing and so deep.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - Tracks Of My Tears

My song pick 3 years ago today: Blancmange - Living on the Ceiling

My song pick 4 years ago today: Dick Dale and his Del Tones - The Wedge

My song pick 5 years ago today: Gin Blossoms - Found Out About You

My song pick 6 years ago today: Shelia Skipworth - Look What You Done to Me

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

My song pick 8 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Angry Chair

My song pick 9 years ago today: Alestorm - Shipwrecked

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Dark-Eyed Sailor

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Police - The King of Pain

My song pick 12 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Yakety Axe

My song pick 13 years ago today: Benjamin Britten - War Requiem
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn