5118. Camel - Manic

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71eHhyIz8ML._SX522_.jpg
From: The Single Factor; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock
Here's some definite 80's sounding progressive rock from one of the originators of the prog/rock. As expected from a band like Camel, the music, instrumentation, and vocals are excellent.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Rare Earth - Born to Wander

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Byrds - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better

My song pick 4 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - I'm On the Lamb, But Ain't No Sheep

My song pick 5 years ago today: Fates Warning - Stranger (With a Familiar Face)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Herbie Hancock - Oh! Oh! Here He Comes

My song pick 7 years ago today: Lobo - Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - Different Strings

My song pick 9 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song

My song pick 10 years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - Big Country

My song pick 11 years ago today: ABBA - When All is Said and Done

My song pick 12 years ago today: Hawkwind - Motorhead

My song pick 13 years ago today: Savatage - Can You Hear Me Now
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In