5138. The Kinks - You Can't Stop The Music

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91+d6iZ4qYL._SS500_.jpg
From: Soap Opera; Year: 1975; Genre: Rock
Getting around to making my pick again; I had The Kinks on my mind and as usual, yep I'm picking another one from them. I believe that I had not chosen a song from this record yet, so I'm going to. This track closes out the album and does a good job of it in my opinion. 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Soundgarden - Slaves & Bulldozers

My song pick 3 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Daughter

My song pick 4 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Don't Follow

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

My song pick 6 years ago today: Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy

My song pick 7 years ago today: "Weird" Al Yankovic - Word Crimes

My song pick 8 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Come a Little Bit Closer

My song pick 9 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - I Can't Give You Anything But Love

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rin' - Fuhen

My song pick 11 years ago today: Cream - Badge

My song pick 12 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Seven Hundred Elves

My song pick 13 years ago today: Billy Joel - Prelude/Angry Young Man
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn