2555 Harlequin - Superstitious Feeling

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51LcIF%2BfjDL._SY300_.jpg
From: One False Move; Year: 1982; Genre: Rock
A while ago I rediscovered this Canadian rock band and thought I would pick one of their songs. This track has a great sound to it with a mix between the 70s hard rock and some of the 1980s sound too.

Hear Superstitious Feeling on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Les Paul - Hip-Billy Boogie

My song pick two years ago today: The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (to Everything There Is a Season)

My song pick three years ago today: Muse - Uprising

My song pick four years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry

My song pick five years ago today: Puhdys, featuring Till Lindemann and Richard Krupse - Wut Will Nicht Sterben

My song pick six years ago today: Nightwish - The Pharaoh Sails To Orion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn