3668. Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - It's The Engine In Me

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ndhCCb5hL.jpg
From: My Radio Really Sounds Good To Me; Year: 1978; Genre: Funk
Funky Friday again today; thought I'd get another one from Larry Graham and his band picked with this rather hard driving funk tune.

Hear It's The Engine In Me on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Foghat - Slow Ride

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Beyond the Doors of the Dark

My song pick three years ago today: Harlequin - Superstitious Feeling

My song pick four years ago today: Les Paul - Hip-Billy Boogie

My song pick five years ago today: The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (to Everything There Is a Season)

My song pick six years ago today: Muse - Uprising

My song pick seven years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry

My song pick eight years ago today: Puhdys, featuring Till Lindemann and Richard Krupse - Wut Will Nicht Sterben

My song pick nine years ago today: Nightwish - The Pharaoh Sails To Orion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade