1091 Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory

1091 Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c7/Jon_bon_jovi-blaze_of_glory.jpg

Was recently watching the Young Guns films; after which this song from the second movie's soundtrack to keep playing in my mind.
I remember back when this song was released it got the living hell played out of it all over the place, which for me caused a bit of burnout, however I have always liked this track anyway. Both Jon's vocals and Jeff Beck's slide guitar really are the biggest draws for me, I also love the way they launch into the chorus.
From what I understand this song came into existence because Jon Bon Jovi was asked to use the song Wanted Dead or Alive for the film, but apparently he didn't believe that song fitting enough so he wrote this one instead; I for one am glad that he went that route.

Here is the music video on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Who - The Seeker
My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Mr. Moonlight

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn