1835 ZZ Top - La Grange

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4104j3FR9ZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Tres Hombres; Year: 1973; Genre: Hard Rock/Blues Rock
I heard some ZZ Top on the radio this morning; I realized that I hadn't picked one of their songs in a bit and plus it feels like a good day to pick one of their song.
This is one of my more favoured songs from the band; both the music and the light and fun subject matter about a famous house of ill-repute in Texas makes for an excellent song for almost any mood.

Hear La Grange on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Seemann

My song pick two years ago today: Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory

My song pick three years ago today: The Who - The Seeker

My song pick four years ago today: The Beatles - Mr. Moonlight

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn