3687. Rush - Grand Designs

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51epQ4gWORL.jpg
From: Power Windows; Year: 1985; Genre: Progressive Rock
It's been a busy day and am having to make an abbreviated pick so to speak. This is one of the better songs on the Power Windows album; I love their lampooning of mainstream pop and such in this one.

Hear Grand Designs on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Trammps - Rubber Band

My song pick two years ago today: Johannes Tapissler - Credo

My song pick three years ago today: The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing

My song pick four years ago today: Bass Extremes - Portrait of Tracy

My song pick five years ago today: ZZ Top - La Grange

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Seemann

My song pick seven years ago today: Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory

My song pick eight years ago today: The Who - The Seeker

My song pick nine years ago today: The Beatles - Mr. Moonlight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn