2573 The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VIMuIoPbL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: It's Our Thing; Year: 1969; Genre: Funk
Today marks my 48th Funky Friday pick in a row and I felt like another Isley Brothers tune; this is one of their more famous and memorable songs out there.

Hear It's Your Thing on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bass Extremes - Portrait of Tracy

My song pick two years ago today: ZZ Top - La Grange

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Seemann

My song pick four years ago today: Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory

My song pick five years ago today: The Who - The Seeker

My song pick six years ago today: The Beatles - Mr. Moonlight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn