1459 Rammstein - Seemann

1459 Rammstein - Seemann
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518QCLB6dzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Herzeleid, Year: 1995
Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte

This is one of the more beautiful and mellow Rammstein songs and is usually one of the few songs from the band that I can play in mixed company and actually have everyone like it. The song is mostly driven by Ollie Riedel's arpeggiated bass line. It was actually the first Rammstein song I learned from beginning to end.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance from Live Aus Berlin on YouTube. You've got to love seeing Flake crowd-surfing in a rubber dingy.


My song pick a year ago today: Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory

My song pick two years ago today: The Who - The Seeker

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - Mr. Moonlight

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade