3236. Lighthouse - One Fine Morning

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DYeCfsOmL.jpg
From: One Fine Morning; Year: 1971; Genre: Rock/Pop
I was thinking about this Canadian group and their work over the last week or so and am finally getting around to picking another one of their songs.
What really sets Lighthouse apart from the other popular bands of the time is that they had a full brass and string section and they used it; they weren't there for show. While somewhat similar to bands like Chicago, their sound is still quite unique.

Hear One Fine Morning on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Gerry Rafferty - The Ark

My song pick two years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - After Dark

My song pick three years ago today: Triumph - Allied Forces

My song pick four years ago today: Asia - The Heat Goes On

My song pick five years ago today: Dream Theater - In the Presence of Enemies Parts I and II

My song pick six years ago today: Hiroko Moriguchi - Samurai Heart

My song pick seven years ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Simone

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - The Way the Wind Blows


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn