2125 Triumph - Allied Forces

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4f/Triumph_Allied_Forces.jpg
From: Allied Forces; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock
Out of a few songs I had on my mind I thought I would choose this one, which is the title track off of Triumph's '81 release. While not my favourite from the band, it's a really good straight-ahead rocker.

Hear Allied Forces on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Asia - The Heat Goes On

My song pick two years ago today: Dream Theater - In the Presence of Enemies Parts I and II

My song pick three years ago today: Hiroko Moriguchi - Samurai Heart

My song pick four years ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Simone

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - The Way the Wind Blows


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn