2866 Gerry Rafferty - The Ark

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71V8VE4U6hL._SL1300_.jpg
From: City to City; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock/Folk Rock
Ever since the other day when I heard one of his songs whilst on the road I've had Gerry Rafferty's music on my mind; like normal, I figured that I should pick one of his songs.
This is one of the lesser-known singles off the album that often times gets overshadowed by the more popular ones. The Ark definitely has a different sound as well with a great deal of traditional folk influence mixed into his signature sound.

Hear The Ark on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - After Dark

My song pick two years ago today: Triumph - Allied Forces

My song pick three years ago today: Asia - The Heat Goes On

My song pick four years ago today: Dream Theater - In the Presence of Enemies Parts I and II

My song pick five years ago today: Hiroko Moriguchi - Samurai Heart

My song pick six years ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Simone

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - The Way the Wind Blows


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade