6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81ERxZfkIPL._SX522_.jpg
From: Goodnite, It's Time To Go; Year: 1957; Genre: Doo-Wop/Rock 'n Roll
Seems like as of late I have been picking songs that were just playing in my brain's "player" instead of going with something in particular. I guess that is among wot is good about keeping a blog as such; the different songs surfacing for the Aether.
Anyway, most have probably heard this one at some time over the last 70 or so years. I, personally remember hearing the Sha Na Na version first, but the original wasn't far behind with it being featured on the classic film American Graffiti and thus had re-gained a lot of popularity. It is without a doubt a stone-cold classic track and more than perfect for that final slow dance of the evening.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 8 years ago today: Ultravox - Lament

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hawkwind - Paradox

My song pick 10 years ago today: Brave Belt - Summer Soldier

My song pick 11 years ago today: John Denver - Let it Be

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations

My song pick 13 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - I Want to Take You Higher

My song pick 14 years ago today: Argent - Tragedy

My song pick 15 years ago today: Weather Report - Barbary Coast

My song pick 16 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Gator Country

My song pick 17 years ago today: The Beatles - I Me Mine

My song pick 18 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Up Around The Bend

My song pick 19 years ago today: Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alphabetic List "N"

Song Picks By Genre:

Alphabetic List "Q"

Alphabetic List "U"

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

Alphabetic List "K"

Theme Picks