3357. Brave Belt - Summer Soldier

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61qMT5vuQ%2BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Brave Belt II; Year: 1972; Genre: Hard Rock
Off and on for the last week or so I've had this track on my mind.
In my opinion Summer Soldier has a definite style and feel of both The Guess Who and Bachman-Turner Overdrive, which were Randy Bachman's previous and successor bands respectively. A lot of hard-hitting riff based rock and melodic/soulful pop in this one; a very interesting track.

Hear Summer Soldier on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: John Denver - Let it Be

My song pick two years ago today: The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations

My song pick three years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - I Want to Take You Higher

My song pick four years ago today: Argent - Tragedy

My song pick five years ago today: Weather Report - Barbary Coast

My song pick six years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Gator Country

My song pick seven years ago today: The Beatles - I Me Mine

My song pick eight years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Up Around The Bend

My song pick nine years ago today: Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade