767 ( The Beatles - I Me Mine )

767 ( The Beatles - I Me Mine )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/LetItBe.jpg

I figured that I would end my theme week the way I started it: with a rather nice George Harrison composition. There is so much to listen to in this song, so many layers. It is quite a beautiful track.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Up Around The Bend
My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)