767 ( The Beatles - I Me Mine )

767 ( The Beatles - I Me Mine )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/LetItBe.jpg

I figured that I would end my theme week the way I started it: with a rather nice George Harrison composition. There is so much to listen to in this song, so many layers. It is quite a beautiful track.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Up Around The Bend
My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off