2616 The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61noLk59KKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Smiley Smile; Year: 1967; Genre: Psychedelic Rock
I had this track on my mind today, and as I usually do, I am making it my pick. The main draw for me on this one has always been the strange chords and the combination thereof throughout the song.

Hear Good Vibrations on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - I Want to Take You Higher

My song pick two years ago today: Argent - Tragedy

My song pick three years ago today: Weather Report - Barbary Coast

My song pick four years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Gator Country

My song pick five years ago today: The Beatles - I Me Mine

My song pick six years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Up Around The Bend

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn