Song 406 ( The Amboy Dukes - Journey to the Center of the Mind )



I was thinking about this song yesterday and figured that I should add it to the list. When I first heard this song a long time ago I thought that it was The Moody Blues that did it; it sounded a lot like their earlier material. However, I discovered that it was Ted Nugent's band The Amboy Dukes that did this mind-expanding-drug-innuendo-laced song. The bass line is excellent in this one as well as Ted's guitar work.

Hear Journey to the Center of the Mind on YouTube.
Here is a television performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn