Song 403 ( Styx - The Grand Illusion )



This is another song that I heard yesterday while I was on the road, I have decided on choose it as well. I could not believe that I had not chosen this track yet being as it is one of my favourite songs by Styx. I love the message in this song about the false illusions that the entertainment industry feed us every day. Of course the wall of full and intricate sound that Styx is noted for is the main draw of this song for me.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance from the early 80s on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn