Song 403 ( Styx - The Grand Illusion )



This is another song that I heard yesterday while I was on the road, I have decided on choose it as well. I could not believe that I had not chosen this track yet being as it is one of my favourite songs by Styx. I love the message in this song about the false illusions that the entertainment industry feed us every day. Of course the wall of full and intricate sound that Styx is noted for is the main draw of this song for me.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance from the early 80s on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello