Song 419 (Deep Purple - Knocking at Your Back Door)


https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61kFc6XADnL._SX522_.jpg
Last night this nice Deep Purple track was running through my mind and I figured I should add it to my list. My favourite part of this song is that you get classic pioneering heavy metal sound of Deep Purple with a bit of an '80s twinge to keep it fresh. Ritchie Blackmoor's guitar is incredible as always in this one as well John Lord's excellent keyboards.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn