Song 424 ( Van Halen - Summer Nights )



After hearing the song today whilst on the road I knew that I had my choice for today. Every time I hear the opening riff of this song it immediately takes me back to simpler times of youth when I first heard it.
While I am not the biggest Van Halen aficionado, this is one among many songs that I love from their catalogue. What really is there to say about this great song other than the obvious? It is a superb song from Van Halen at their best.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive